According to the U.S. District Court, Christopher Edward Allen has been indicted on federal charges for crimes that he allegedly committed between October 2019 to April 2022. He was arrested in a sting operation in Kingston in April 2022 after trying to meet a 13-year-old to engage in sexually explicit acts and recording them.
According to the indictment, he was also charged with:
- Two counts of attempted production of child pornography
- One count of production of child pornography
- One county of transfer of obscene material
- Two counts of transportation of child pornography
- Three counts of enticement
Allen is currently being held in the Blount County Jail with a court date of June 6.