HOT WEEKEND

Well wasn’t it a beautiful day across the area although hot and there is more to come. There were a couple of big storms near Nashville that produced some hail, they developed after the temperature in Music City hit 94 degrees. Those pop-up storms in the heat of the day is about the only threat we have for the weekend, 20% Saturday and 30% Sunday. Those afternoon high temperatures will range from the upper 80s to low 90s and it will only drop into the upper 60s at night. I expect the rain chances to go up to about 50% around the first of the week. Did you see the moon and Venus close together in the evening sky on Friday? If you did not it will be there again the next couple of nights… Be sure to catch it. I love astronomy as well as meteorology! Weather is going great in the new office, I monitor it closely each afternoon for East Tennessee and the Plateau as well as Southern Kentucky and broadcast all the info to you. Friday’s National high temperature was 112 at Death Valley California and the low 27 at West Yellowstone Wyoming. If you have any weather questions or comments or need weather data, drop me an email to [email protected]

UPCOMING EVENTS

VETERAN AND FAMILY CAREGIVER ASSISTANCE TOWN HALLFIRST BAPTIST CHURCH2024sat22jun10:00 am10:00 am

CONTACT INFORMATION

3B Media
105.7 The HOG / Spirit 101.9/ 93.3 The Ranch
94.1 The VIBE / 98.9 The WOLF
37 South Drive
Crossville, TN 38555

Phone: 931-484-1057
Fax: 931-707-0580